Saturday, January 12, 2013

Living in the City



So I've moved to a slightly more central location, one of the nice things about is that my walk to work now incorporates the view above.  It's a nice thing to see in the morning and kind of reminds me of my sea view on the way out of the estate I used to live in when I worked in Malahide.

And isn't change a grand thing, if we could keep changing everything while somehow maintaining the parts of life we like we'd eventually end up with something approaching perfection.  Well, that's my crazy theory for the day.

I've also picked up a new coffee machine so I am surely in the most strategic position to get some great writing done as one could hope to be!  It's been a shaky start to the year but I'm confident I'm going to get output from this year that will dwarf anything that came before.


No comments:

Post a Comment