Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas and Onward

It's been a bit of a blur lately, it's been late nights and long sleep-ins, presents and good hopes. I've done a lot of interviews and landed the job I wanted. Now I'm standing where four months ago I decided where I wanted to stand.

I'm excited, I believe anything can happen now. I am ready for the next part of life, the next batch of lessons to be learned and experiences to experience. Later today I am going to start ringing people about an apartment in Malahide and then at some point I'm going to move up there. Then, at some point I'm going to start a new job.

Everything will benefit from this, I tried the full time writing thing and I found I was not ready yet. Something is still unsatisfied inside of me, I want to go out in the world again. As Talking Heads put it, I want to live. I'll write about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment