Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Day, New Post

So, it seems there is a dichotomy between one's hatred of old women and one's attendance to classical events. Ha ha ha.

But wit aside, I might write some personal stuff. Nobody's reading this anyway. I feel fantastic I have to say, since my recent unemployment I have started enjoying life again. I'm playing computer games, watching shows, all the stuff normal human beings enjoy. I've also cut out caffeine from my diet and that's really contributing to a new healthier me. In a nutshell, I'm feeling better than I have in as long as I can remember.

And it's now that I wish I had money to be able to support this life. I'm writing away, but there's no way of telling if I'll be able to get anything published in the near future. I'm not sure what the future holds for me but I do hope that I'll be able to hold onto this new joy I've found.

I do feel like I have hit a foundation, a fundamental sustaining energy and that's very reassuring. I will strive to build on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment