Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It's been a long time since I've updated this blog and a lot has changed.  My current project progresses a little more slowly than I had hoped but still has managed to make the 10,000 word mark so it's not all bad news.

Work life has had an impact on my work, culminating in my recently being made redundant.  Of course, being redundant is horrible in many ways but I can't help think back to the last time this happened and it actually propelled me to write half a novel in a very short amount of time.  Additionally, a short story I penned during that time turned into a full novel of the following two years.  So, I suppose experience teaches me to treat this more like an opportunity and less like a disaster.

I've developed a new schedule, rearranged my living room and am set for breaking the writing barrier once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment